|[This is a MPIWG MPDL language technology service] |
[* external links may not function]
- Baretti: A dictionary of the English and Italian languages
- Ce, pron. us, to us. Cel dirà, he will tell it us. Andiamocene, let us be off; Cel goderemo insieme, we shall eat it together.
- Ci, pron. us, to us, ourselves. — disse, he told us. — ruberanno, we shall be robbed. — ricordiamo,we remember.
- Florio: a worlde of wordes, or most copious, dictionarie in Italian and English
- LEO: German - Italian Dictionary
Elapsed time: 17 ms, see the service description of this page, if you find a bug let us know